Friday, October 05, 2007

Voila, a new old PRPoints

The folks at Google came to the rescue.

You see, my email had changed so I couldn't be reached at the old email address. I thought the blog would be forever lost in the electronic never-never land because I couldn't get in to add, change or delete anything.

Now that's fixed, thanks to Karl at Google, and my email address is current and I'm delighted.

Here's a PR suggestion:

Look at your place of business from an outsider's viewpoint. What do you/they see?

Is it the kind of place you'd like to be associated with or does it need paint, lightbulbs or any of the other "little" things we tend to overlook when we come to the same place every working day. Here's where a little change can go a long way to providing a positive image.

'Til next time,

Dick

1 Comments:

Blogger Dick said...

October 8, 2007

Today I was with a group of people who were bemoaning the state of the economy and house prices. When I suggessted that the situation was positive because the only way thiings could go was up, one of the group members who knew me said, "You mnust be a PR man."

Made me think...maybe that's one of the jobs of a PR man or woman...to maintain and help put forth positive thoughts about the world in which we live. That's not to say that we can't think negative thoughts, but maybe part of our job is to be cheerleaders for our job, our organization, our state and our country.

Dick

7:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home